source: Qilu Evening News
by the end of 2012, the population of Ji'nan City, Shandong, is 6 million 66 thousand, and the registered foreign population (floating population) is 1 million 920 thousand. "Ji drift" has become a large number of urban life in Ji'nan, which can not be ignored.
recently, this newspaper launched an investigation of "Ji drift" by channels such as Qilu Evening News Network, micro-blog and forums. The survey found that in addition to the economic pressure, the economic and social pressure of the family was generally low. Many family members feel that Ji'nan is beautiful, but the pressure of life is quite large.
work for nearly 10 years or "Moonlight family"
37 years old Mr. Sun's home in Tai'an Dongping County, currently working in Ji'nan a property company, to Ji'nan for more than 8 years, the monthly income of 2500 yuan. At present, Mr. Sun and his wife live in dormitories less than 20 square meters provided by the unit. Even if the two children were put in their hometown, the pressure of life was smaller, but Mr. Sun still had little monthly salary. Mr. Sun told reporters that he had a monthly salary of 2500 yuan, to take out more than 1000 yuan to eat and purchase daily necessities, to send 1000 yuan to his family, and to spend some more money on his wife's daily expenses. "I want to take my children to study, but the cost is too high, I really can't afford it."
this is a total of 42 valid questionnaires collected from the network survey of the economic group. According to the survey, like Mr. Sun, after several years of Ji Fu, there are still many people in the moonlight clan.
21 of the 42 questionnaires, the monthly income is below 3000 yuan, accounting for 50% of the total number of respondents, and only 5 of the monthly income of over 6000 yuan, accounting for 12% of the total number of investigations. Because of low economic income, coupled with the pressure of renting and mortgage, many of them become moonlight clan. According to the survey, 21 of the 42 people are moonlight tribes, and 3 of the 21 people have to rely on family subsidies instead of moonlight.
most people are most eager for household registration and housing
"very beautiful, but the pressure is great," the "say love you are not easy" investigation shows that many "Ji Fu" have a high degree of approval for Ji'nan, but the real economic pressure and the pressure of no Ji'nan residence permit a lot of "drifting" feeling with the city. It is incompatible. The survey shows that nearly 60% of the "Francis drifting" monthly main expenditure is used in the housing, and the rental housing accounts for more than 70%, the rest less than 30% of the "Francis drifting" needs to bear the pressure of the mortgage.
"although there is a lot of monthly income, there is no Ji'nan account, and it feels like a foreigner." Binbin worked in a private enterprise in Ji'nan, earning more than 6000 yuan a month. Now, many people are envious of housing and car ownership. For more than 10 years in Ji'nan, he still finds himself somewhat difficult to integrate into the city. "Now that there is no account, I always feel different from the Jinan people around."
survey results show that most people are most eager for housing and household registration. When asked about the reasons for leaving Ji'nan, "no housing" and "no account" became the two most selected items; only 12% of the respondents left Ji'nan because of "better opportunities for development".
less friends, less entertainment and no sense of belonging
"no sense of home feeling is more painful, the heart to the future always have a bad expectation, no sense of achievement, can be said to be physically and mentally tired." A "Ji drift" posted on the Internet attracted many people's approval. It is understood that, compared to local residents in Ji'nan, the economic pressure and psychological pressure of "Ji drift" are generally greater, and their amateur lifestyle is relatively dull. According to the