the late Qing Dynasty, the railway was opened, the commercial port was under construction, the provincial post office was established, and the old post office was abandoned. But the Library Street has become an important road connecting the old city with the commercial port and JiNan Railway Station. The brilliance of the Pavilion Street in Shandong postal history and Ji'nan traffic history is an important part of Ji'nan's historical and cultural city.
Fengxiang Street: formerly known as "Shuangjing Zi". The auspicious language of flying with Phoenix is the street name, and is located south of the library. The middle is Feng Guan Street.
Phoenix Pavilion Street: the original Tomb of Yang surname, commonly known as "Yang Jialin". After the formation of streets and alleys in 1926, it was named after the first word of two street between Fengxiang street and Guan Yi Street.
Ding Jiaya: about the streets of Qingdao light year gradually formed, because it is the name of the land and the road has high cliff.
Wei Jia Zhuang: Wei Jia Zhuang was originally an ancient city country village, roughly formed in the Qing Dynasty. At that time, when Changqing was flooded, Wei and Chen lived in villages to avoid floods and gradually formed villages. Because of the surname of Wei, and the early arrival, it was named Wei Jia Zhuang through the villagers' consultation. In 1904, the Qing government approved the opening of the commercial port in Ji'nan. In its planning area, "the three residents' points except Wei Jia Zhuang, three Li Zhuang and five li ditch were temporarily reserved, and the rest of the fields were purchased and returned to the public." This shows that Wei Jia Zhuang and the commercial port are neighbours, especially the new market built on the west side of the street when the west end of the street is built on the opening of the port. In the Wei Jia Zhuang 100 and 102, the original Dengzhou hall; 43, Bodhi temple. Before the demolition, Wei Jia Zhuang is a flourishing resident's non-staple food market.
Wei Jia Hutong: because the hutong is located on the south side of the Wei Jia Zhuang, the residents are called "the Hutong of the southern Wei family", and the later Northern Wei house is renamed "Pu an Li", and the hutong is renamed "Wei Jia Hutong".
de Lane: small alleys located in the middle of Lin Xiang street. In 1925, Jia surnamed businessman built business here. The shop name was "Rong de Tang". After forming a street lane, the street name was "de an Li".
Anping Street: located in the north of the Wei Jia Zhuang Street, north-south. The streets and lanes formed by warlords in the course of the war reflect the residents' desire for safety and peace.
new market: two East Road South, east of Weiyi Road, South Weijia Zhuang. In the four years of the Republic of China, Zhang Huaizhi, a Shandong commanding officer, used the site as a shopping center. It was the first shopping mall built after the opening of Ji'nan port, hence the name "new market". It covers an area of 18000 square meters (27 mu). The stadium has built a five hundred - member Tian Qing theater (later renamed "Tian Qing theater") and the grand stage, as well as the "folk music theater" in the Northwest (the victory cinema) and the open-air bookyard in the West. There are several clothing stores and foreign goods, and set up snack restaurants, and juggling artists are also famous for their storytelling.
Xi Chang Sheng Li: at the end of Qing Dynasty, Cao Dezhi built houses in Changqing, forming streets and alleys. Because Cao first built a house, the third name was "three Sheng", so it was named Changsheng street. Later it was renamed as Chang Sheng street from Dongguan, and changed its name to Xi Chang Sheng Li.
Yongsheng Street: North-South small streets and alleys in the east of Wei Jia Zhuang, meaning prosperity forever.
Lin Xiang Street: a east-west street located in the south of Weijia Zhuang Street. The eastern section is adjacent to the people's shopping center, and West connects with Weiyi road. In 1916, after the opening of Lin Xiang gate in Ji'nan west wall, Lin Xiang street was named after this, and was once called "Lin Xiang Street". In the old days, Lin Xiang street is close to the commercial port area, the geographical position advantage, many businessmen have set up the shop here, making the commercial breath of Lin Xiang street very strong, so the popularity increases greatly. The streets are mostly small hand industry operators, sole proprietorship, partnership operation, individual workshop and so on various forms, one time, Lin Xiang street car water Malone, bustling. According to the nine ten days old people living in the last century from 30s to the end of 50s, the commercial shops operated by Lin Xiang street were complex, and the streets were fine. There were barber shop, face shop, pancake shop, steamed bun shop, pancake shop, noodle shop, pickle shop, bun shop, grocery shop, restaurant, tea shop, charcoal factory, carriage, Paint club and so on. More famous businesses include Ying FA electric welding factory, Zeng Xing mill, Fusheng mill and Tong Lixing filing factory. It is reported that the "most" of the Ji'nan commercial port of the "most" of the Asian American company (Taiwan scale factory) is also founded in the Xikou Road, lylang street, which shows that the street is not the same situation. Before and after 50s, with the development of the society, the small handicraft industrial production forms of Lin Xiang street have also changed, some shops and shops closed, some and factories operated, some public and private joint ventures, and most of them moved from the original site. Since then, the business environment of Lin Xiang street has been declining and gradually fading out of the stage of history.
in the same place: located in the south of Lin Xiang street, the lane was formerly the site of "pine Chrysanthemum Garden" in Shandong supervised by Zhang Huaizhi. In 1930, Li Zhang and other four surnames bought the garden. Later, Li's name is "Tongli file factory". Zhang's shop name is "Da Sheng Tang". It is named "Tongsheng Li" in the lane with two characters and workshops and shops.
min Kang Li: located between Lin Xiang street and Wei Jia Zhuang, north-south. At the end of the Qing Dynasty, Wu Xintian, a governor of Shaanxi Province, built many houses here. After the formation of streets and alleys, he took the meaning of "Shun Kang", named "Min Kang Li". In the middle section of the road, there is the former site of the original Ji'nan City Museum, which is the site of the City Museum of Ji'nan. Its building is two floors, which belongs to the mixed brick and wood structure building. In addition, there is a school in the east of Minkang Lane East, which is said to be a church run: Taohua primary school.
Cultural Street: located between Lin Xiang street and the four road, when the street was formed in 1925, Ji'nan Municipal No. 1 primary school once built the North Street, hence its name.
tree Delhi: at the beginning of the Republic of China, Zhang Shuyuan, the governor of Shandong Province, built the house on a large scale, giving it to his brother in law, Wang Feng's wind (Wang Qi Feng layer recommended Zhang Shuyuan promotion), and after the formation of Street and lane, Zhang Shuyuan took gratitude newspaper virtue, named "tree Delhi". Zhang Shuyuan (1879 -1934), Shandong Wudi people, the late Qing Dynasty was the fifth Town Association of Beiyang army in the late Qing Dynasty. In 1918, after Zhang Huaizhi was appointed as the governor of Shandong Province, in December 1919, he was dismissal. In 1924, he served as the director of the military Hall of Duan Qirui's temporary government and died in 1934. If the historical record is true, the "ground floor" in SHUTER should be built after 1918. It is Zhang Shuyuan's official position.
Baoshan Li: at the end of Qing Dynasty, the ancestor of Jie Baoshan, a native of Shanxi, set up a kiln factory here, which was called "home kiln". In 1919, the houses were demolished and the streets were formed. Because of the first building of this house, the street name is Baoshan Li.
Kui Sheng Street: a east-west street on the road north of Lin Xiang street, East head and the people's market. In the early years of the Republic of China, Zhao Liankui formed streets and alleys after building the house. Zhao Liankui named it "Kui Sheng Street" in the name of the last name.
to Guan Jie: this street is located between the Guan Yu Temple of Ting Yi Street and the two street of Ding Jia ya. The street was formed at the end of the Qing Dynasty.